Monday, August 15, 2011

Avonlea's First Birthday Pictures- DAY ONE!

So, I've been getting into photography and figured I'd give it an amateur go when taking Sweet Pea's 1st Bday pictures. THAT I DID! Very amateur...pretty much everything went wrong! The balloons that took two days, two stores, three Amarillo crazies and one broken Ft. Worth bank card to get, flew away into the sky before I could even use them in a picture. Avonlea wanted to eat dirt instead of her cupcake. The great Amarillo wind kept blowing all of our stuff all over the place, including Avonlea's bow & birthday hat that I made. All in all it was a mess, but I managed to get a few. We will be going back to the only suitable location in Amarillo to take the rest of the pictures sometime this week. And by suitable I mean it has grass and trees!

Click on the pictures to view the larger image.





                                                                Can I eat it yet?!

Precious icing face!

Not too bad, eh??
The red spray-painted dot on the trees thoroughly annoys me.
I didn't notice it until I uploaded the pictures.
Happy 1st Birthday Sweet Pea!


And this is...

No comments:

Post a Comment