Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pretty Little Birdies


I'm soo happy it's almost spring, y'all!
Definitely my second favorite season! (:
The birdies outside our bedroom window have been chirping every morning around 7:30 and waking me up!
It sounds so sweet I don't mind it. Actually, I love it!
They inspired me to turn my jersey willow arrangement into a birds haven.
I had egg ornaments hanging all around it but that wasn't original enough and that's what all the pinners are doing so it needed to change.

Supplies:

Scrapbook pack from Walmart-$5
Ribbon from Hobby Lobby-$1.75
Pearl stickers from Walmart-$2
Embroidery thread from Hobby Lobby-$0.50
Jersey Willow from Sam's Club-$5
scissors
vase

I already had some of this stuff so for me to make it was about $10.
$5 for the jersey willow branches(they last for over a year if hairsprayed) and $5 for the awesome scappaper book.

 I searched the web for a bird template until I found one I liked, got it to the size I wanted and traced it right on to the scrapbook paper.


I love 'em!!

Happy crafting and Happy spring!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment