Sunday, October 23, 2011

Gift For Your Realtor


Our realtor has been great at working with and for us and I wanted to give her something to know we appreciate it! So at first it was just going to be a framed letter but I had to do better than that!

I thought she'd like to have this in her office for her other clients to see.

Here's my supplies:
12x12 canvas
Jolees scrapbook stickers
scrapbook paper
sponge brush
brown paint
mod podge
brown trim with chocolate pearls

Directions:
Assemble. Lol
Apply THIN coats of your mod podge on the front and back of your paper to make it stick and hot glue the trim to the sides of the canvas.

Cute but expensive stickers!
But I couldn't do without and can use the other key and lock for scrapping about our first house!



So sweet, Avonlea's little hand print to go along with our signatures.
This was not as easy as I thought it would be!
I painted her hand and tried several different times on a seperate sheet of paper, cut out the one I liked and framed it with coordinating scrapbook paper.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment