Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Taco Salad

Who does not love taco salad? It's easy, quick and so good!
I made it for dinner tonight and was actually thinking about making Halloween themed dessert
when I had this idea..
This is great for a Halloween party or just a festive dinner with the fam. If you plan on bringing this to a party, 7 layer dip may be more appropriate.

So if I were taking this to a party, I'd definitely pull out my icing bag & tips so it doesn't look so messy. I didn't feel like putting forth that much effort since it was just for us lol. Instead, I put the sour cream in a ziplock and cut the corner. 

Sorry for the bad lighting. I just wanted to get a shot of the way I layered it. I've never done that with a taco salad before but it's definitely the way to go. From bottom up; lettuce, meat, beans, onions, doritoes, fiesta cheese, cheddar cheese and sour cream with the Catalina on the side.

Okay, doing this made me hungry again! Going to get the leftovers! (:




No comments:

Post a Comment