Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween inspiration..continued!

Avonlea went to bed early, so might as well finish. Lol


 The hutch in our dining room.

Pumpkins coming soon..lol 


The candy jar on the left I bought at Goodwill for $2 and washed several times! I had the orange trim leftover from a shirt I made Av. For the pumpkin face I cut out some black cardstock..btw I bought my Brachs candycorn from FD for $1. The candy dish on the right was given to us last year, I put my favorite carmel bites and a creepy spider from FD in it to discourage putting my hand in it! (; 

 
 Picture frames I bought for $1 each last year, embellished with things from Hobby Lobby.
The pictures themselves are from our first Halloween, last year. Precious!!


 These guys are my favorite out of all the stuff! I bought some cylinder-shaped glass vases, big one for $3 and little for $2 from Walmart. Check Family Dollar or Goodwill if you want to try this. I cut LONG strips of cheesecloth, about 1 1/2in. wide, then just wrapped it around the vase mummy-like, making room for the googly eyes($1 from FD). Glued everything in place, and stuck some pumpkin votive candles in them(10 for $3 at Michaels).


Other things around the house:

Love the tea stained cheesecloth to make my wall decorations look spooky!

Some Halloween poms I made with scrap tulle and my $1 lantern from Target, hanging on a coat hanger that y'all cant see yet! (; It will be on a post at the end of October with all of the other stuff I've made for our dining room! (:

Happy October!! Email/FB/text if you want more details!




No comments:

Post a Comment